Graduate & Professional Programs
More than 1,700 students are pursuing advanced degrees at Mercer University in a broad range of disciplines, from business to engineering and from pharmaceutical sciences to educational leadership. Students applying to a graduate program will apply directly to the college’s admissions committee.
Fnd out more by visiting the college website for your program of interest:
- Eugene W. Stetson School of Business and Economics
- School of Engineering
- Tift College of Education
- Townsend School of Music
- Penfield College
- School of Law
- McAfee School of Theology
- School of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- Georgia Baptist College of Nursing
- College of Health Professions
For a complete listing of programs, click here.